Select a topic:

Choose from one of the topics below to browse other articles

Articles & Information.

I have bought a company outright, but the contact on the account is no longer valid and the email addresses are no longer valid. I can't get access to the account and I am unable to answer your security question. What should I do?

Last updated by Miranda Catlin on October 05, 2017 10:35

Please provide a letter on your headed paper requesting that the details be changed. 

Please provide all necessary details such as Contact Name, Contact Email Address, Contact Telephone Number, New payment details (if appropriate), and the reason for your request. 

Please send or email your request on headed paper to our Accounts Department accounts@barritel.com. 

You may be asked to provide additional information/proofs in order for us to process this type of request.