You will need to access your online control panel
Then choose the "Voicemail" sub heading.
- From here you will need to click 'Add New' and then complete the following:
- Enter the 'name ' of your voicemail - this is whatever you want to call it, as you can set several and just select the one you want at the time.
- Enter the email address that you would like to receive the recordings on.
- Enter the Access PIN (whatever 4 digits you want) and then save. It will then auto populate the Access Number and Mailbox number that you will use to be able to record your greeting, listen to messages etc.
- Once you have set your voicemails, you will need to set up how you want to point to your voicemail.
Do you just want to point it through to your voicemail, rather than try a number first?
If so, just select voicemail as your point to number as and when you want this.
Do you want your number to point through to your voicemail after it has tried your landline?
If so, you will need to select the Routeplan tab and 'Add New' Routeplan.
- You would then type in the name of the Routeplan (ie what you want to call it),
- And then the first number you want it to dial (ie your landline number)
- And then the second number you want it to dial (ie your voicemail).
- You will need to select the amount of seconds you want it to call for before re routing.
Once you have added the voicemails and Routeplans, you will need to select the one you want in the ‘manage numbers’ section of our website.